SenDeko Latvia, located at Cenu pagasts (Ozolnieku novads LV3002, Latvia ), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We explain below which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
If you would like to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so using the contact details below.
Ozolnieku novads LV3002, Latvia
In order to carry out our activities, we process personal data. In some cases, we cooperate with third parties.
We consider it of great importance that personal data is handled with care. We therefore carefully process and secure personal data. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first ask you for express permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- not disclose your information to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your information, make arrangements with third parties to ensure that, among other things, it is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, including the requirements of parties processing personal data on our behalf;
Use of personal data
When using our services and websites, you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data. We do not always process all the information below. This depends on which services and functionalities on our websites you choose to use.
- first and last name
- email address
- information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- IP address
- internet browser and device type
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services or functionalities you use):
- to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services.
- inform you about changes to our services and products.
- SenDeko Latvia also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Provision to third parties
We will pass on the information provided by you to third parties, if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered by you, or requested services.
When we provide your data to a third party, we will ensure, among other things (with a processing agreement), that your data will not be used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is required or permitted by law. For example, it is possible for the police to request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
Securing and storing
We take appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We do not store the data for longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. This does not apply to data that we are required to retain for a longer period of time because the law obliges us to do so.
If you have the impression that your data is not securely stored or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at or via email@example.com. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored via your browser’s settings. Click here for an explanation.
Automated decision making
We do not take decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that could have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. an SenDeko Latvia employee) being among them.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by SenDeko Latvia and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation that you have mentioned.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, please enclose a copy of your identification document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, at the latest within four weeks.
Personal Data Authority
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do this by clicking here.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. Before using the website in question, always read the privacy statement of this website for more information about the way in which they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We will never use your details for other purposes without your permission.
It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
This (renewed) privacy statement was last amended on 26 November 2019.